This year, all our Year 10 students will be out on Work Experience Week from Monday 15th May to Friday 19th May.
Students need to organise their own Work Experience placements and are supported in doing this through our Unifrog platform, as well as lessons and assemblies. All placements need to be finalised by 17th April 2023.
- Students (with support from parents/carers) identify and make contact with potential employers
- Students enter the details of the employer that has agreed to take them on placement onto Unifrog
- Unifrog contact the employer to confirm that they have agreed to take the student and that the employer has relevant insurances in place
- Unifrog contact the students’ parent/carer to share the details of the placement and confirm that they agree to allow their child on the placement
- Unifrog contact the school to confirm the placement once all the above confirmations have been received.
Below you can find the presentations and letters regarding work experience. If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact school.
Work Experience Presentation
Presentation from the parent information evening 14th March 2023