Teacher of Music
Come and join our school and our brilliant Performing Arts team. We are looking to appoint an inspirational, passionate and dynamic teacher of Music, to help us to achieve our mission to create opportunities and experiences which empower all our learners to develop commitment, creativity and our community; ensuring personal success, enabling individual progress and preparing for life beyond school. They will join a team of dedicated professionals. Candidates should be ambitious for our students, have great communication skills and be ready to make a difference.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to raising the aspirations and attainment of all of our students
- is a creative, imaginative and experiential classroom teacher
- is bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards
- is emotionally intelligent, embraces a growth mind set and is driven towards improvement
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- Potential for future leadership development and opportunities
- A supportive school community
- A chance to SHINE and make a real impact
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to shape the future of music at CLHS; and is an exciting time to join our school as we pursue our partnership with The Bay Learning Trust. We are an 11-16 school where our Headteacher and Governors are committed to fantastic professional and career development.
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2019, 12.00pm