Teacher of Girls' PE
We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher of Girls’ PE, to help us to achieve our mission to create opportunities and experiences which empower all our learners to develop commitment, creativity and our community; ensuring personal success, enabling individual progress and preparing for life beyond school. They will join a team of dedicated professionals who remain committed to providing excellent educational provision. Candidates should be ambitious for our students, have great communication skills and be ready to make a difference.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to raising the aspirations and attainment of all of our students and the sporting profile of our school in the local community
- is a creative, imaginative and experiential classroom teacher
- is bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards
- is emotionally intelligent, embraces a growth mind set and is driven towards improvement
- will develop team and individual sports successes to help drive enthusiasm, resilience and academic progress throughout the school
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- Potential for future leadership development and opportunities
- A supportive school community
- A chance to SHINE and make a real impact
This is an exciting time to join our school as we pursue our partnership with The Bay Learning Trust. We are an 11-16 school where our Headteacher and Governors are committed to fantastic professional and career development.
For further information or to arrange a visit to the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 32636 and speak to Heather (Headteacher’s PA).
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2019, 12.00pm