Head of Technology
We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher as the Head of Technology, to help us to achieve our mission to create opportunities and experiences which empower all our learners to develop commitment, creativity and our community; ensuring personal success, enabling individual progress and preparing for life beyond school. They will lead a team of dedicated professionals. Candidates should be ambitious for themselves and our students, have a track record of excellent results, great communication skills and be ready to make a difference.
We are looking for someone who:
- is ready to lead a team of colleagues across DT and Food Technology and drive standards and development across the Technology department
- is committed to raising the aspirations and attainment of all of our students
- is a creative, imaginative and experiential classroom teacher
- is bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards
- is emotionally intelligent, embraces a growth mind set and is driven towards improvement
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- Potential for future leadership development and opportunities
- A supportive school community
- A chance to SHINE and make a real impact
This is an exciting time to join our school as we pursue our partnership with The Bay Learning Trust. We are an 11-16 school where our Headteacher and Governors are committed to fantastic professional and career development.
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2.2
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2019, 12.00pm